Terms & Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell You the rules for using Our website www.thematthewnichollsfoundation.org (Our Site).
- Thematthewnichollsfoundation.org is a site operated by The Matthew Nicholls Foundation (We or Us). We are a charity registered under number 1177164 in England and Wales, with a registered office at 5 Broad Walk, Pownall Park, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5PJ.
We are regulated by The Charity Commission.
To contact Us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Our customer service line on 07738 091819
- ‘You’, ‘Your’ and ‘Yours’ means the person(s) accessing the Website.
- ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ means The Matthew Nicholls Foundation.
- ‘Material’ means any information, data, text, graphics, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available on the Website.
- ‘Terms and Conditions’ means the terms and conditions set out below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If You do not agree to these terms, You must not use Our Site.
We recommend that You print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- There are other terms that may apply to You, if using the links provided on Our Site to other organisations, such as those of justgiving.com and CAF (Charities and Foundation.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check back regularly because the amended Terms and Conditions will apply to Your continued use of Our Site. Certain provisions may be extended or superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Website.
- Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that Our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give You reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our Site is only for users in the UK. We cannot guarantee the Site or the information it contains complies with or is appropriate for use in other countries.
- Material on Our Site is provided ‘as is’ and for information purposes only. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information on Our Site We do not make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or reliability. We reserve the right to make changes to the Material on Our Site at any time without notice.
Certain information on Our Site may contain typographical or other errors or be out of date, and We make no commitment to update such information. We and any third parties referred to on Our Site assume no responsibility for how You use the Material provided through Our Site.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to, such as justgiving.com and CAF.
Where We provide links to other websites, We do so for information purposes only. We are not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linking to or from Our Site. We have not verified the content of any such websites and links to other websites do not imply any endorsement of the materials on those websites. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and liability for them.
If You choose to follow links to other websites, You do so at Your own risk. It is Your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
- We are not liable for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to You or a third party including without limitation any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (including without limitation negligence) in connection with: Your use, reliance on, inability to use or the results of use of Our Site, any websites linked to Our Site or the material on such websites; or any amount or kind of loss or damage including without limitation any loss or damage due to viruses that may infect Your computer equipment, software, data, or other property on account of Your access to, use of, or browsing Our Site or Your downloading of any Material from Our Site or any websites linked to Our site.
In so far as We are able We exclude all liability for all direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage which arises out of or in connection with the use of Our Site.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), fraud, or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter.
If Your use of Our Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of Your equipment, software or data, You assume all costs of this.
Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our Site, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Where We provide links to other websites, We do so for information purposes only. We are not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linking to or from Our Site. We have not verified the content of any such websites and links to other websites do not imply any endorsement of the materials on those websites.
If You choose to follow links to other websites, You do so at your own risk. It is Your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
- You may link to our home page, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to Our Site in any website that is not owned by You.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site other than the homepage.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If You wish to link to or make any use of content on Our Site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
- Our principal means of communication with You will be mainly electronic. We will contact You by email or provide You with information by posting notice on Our Site.
- We do not guarantee that Our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring Your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access Our Site. You should use Your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, You would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
There are other terms that may apply to you
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Site for Your personal use and You may draw the attention of others within Your organisation to content posted on Our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials You have printed off or downloaded in any way, and You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on Our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on Our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or Our licensors.